By sending your CV to Minoa Palace Resort you explicitly accept the following terms:
• Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained in their CV. Providing false information will cause the rejection of your application.
• Each Candidate, by sending his/her CV, gives Minoa Palace the authorization to process his/her personal data. Minoa Palace will retain the data for a period of 24 months from the application date. If the Candidate wishes to withdraw his/her application during that time, the candidate must inform us in writing. The hotel reserves the right to retain the submitted data and process them, both for the existing and for future opportunities, taking all necessary measures to safeguard the confidentiality of the information.
• Minoa Palace’s policy is to comply with the practices and laws on equal opportunities and to manage the terms and labor policies, providing equal employment opportunities to candidates. All potential staff members are treated fairly and with respect, irrespective of their sexuality, gender, age, ethnicity, religion or disability.
• Each Candidate has the right to access and request information, and to submit objections, according to the provisions of articles 11, 12 and 13 of the Greek Law 2472/1997.
• Furthermore, by accepting these terms, each candidate confirms that he/she has understood and agreed with the statements of these terms and consents with the procedure by which his/her personal data are being stored and processed.